Djordje Zivanovic (a colleague)

A friend of mine forwarded to me the following e-mail,
John is not alone, Djordje Zivanovic almost copied his strategy:


Begin forwarded message:

From: Djordje Zivanovic <...>
Date: 26 gennaio 2010 13.50.30 GMT+01.00
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: My Predicament( I need Your Urgent Help)!!!

Hi,

How you doing? I made a trip to London (United Kingdom)
unannounced some days back, Unfortunately I got mugged at gun point
last night! All cash, Credit card and phone were stolen, I got messed
up in another country, stranded in London, fortunately passport was
back in my hotel room. It was a bitter experience and I was hurt on
my right hand, but would be fine. I am sending you this message cos I
don't want anyone to panic, I want you to keep it that way for now!

My return flight leaves in a few hours but I’m having troubles sorting
out the hotel bills, wondering if you could loan me some money to sort
out the hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport about (£980
Pounds). I have been to the police and embassy here, but they aren't
helping issues, I have limited means of getting out of here, we
canceled our cards already and made a police report, I won’t get a new
card number till I get back home! So I really need your help.

You could wire whatever you can spare to my name and hotel address via
Western union:

Djordje Zivanovic
272, Coriander Avenue, Docklands, E14 2AA ,
London United Kingdom

Get back to me with the details, would definitely refund it to you
once I arrive! Hopefully tomorrow, below are the details needed for me
to pick up the money

MTCN:
Amount Sent

I await your prompt response.

Djordje Zivanovic.

Nessun commento: